Atleast 10 Hindu temples have been vandalized in May 2020 alone in Bangladesh in furtherance of state sponsored systematic destruction of Artifacts and remnants belonging to ancient Non-Muslim civilizations.
- Buddhist monastery at Bibirbila Shanti Bihar at Lohagara in Chittagong..Kumudganj Bazar
- Kali Mandir at Bakaljora Union of Durgapur Upazila in Netrokona district, Jidhuri Saha
- Para temple at Belkuchi Chala in Sirajganj district,Maa kali temple in Nagdara village of Kalmakanda Upazila in Netrokona district
- Sri Sri Ma Bidveshwari temple at Chaparhat..Emenderghat in Lalmonirhat district
- Sri Sri Mogdeswari temple in Rangamati district
- Perth Sarathi temple of the Kshatriya Samiti in Suihari are just a few examples.
The pertinent question here remains as to what steps we are taking to preserve and protect the our history??
Source : Tweet Thread by @MadhubantiChat3