Bangladesh: 10 more Hindu Temples Vandalised
Atleast 10 Hindu temples have been vandalized in May 2020 alone in Bangladesh in furtherance of state sponsored systematic destruction of Artifacts and remnants belonging to ancient Non-Muslim civilizations.
- Buddhist monastery at Bibirbila Shanti Bihar at Lohagara in Chittagong..Kumudganj Bazar
- Kali Mandir at Bakaljora Union of Durgapur Upazila in Netrokona district, Jidhuri Saha
- Para temple at Belkuchi Chala in Sirajganj district,Maa kali temple in Nagdara village of Kalmakanda Upazila in Netrokona district
- Sri Sri Ma Bidveshwari temple at Chaparhat..Emenderghat in Lalmonirhat district
- Sri Sri Mogdeswari temple in Rangamati district
- Perth Sarathi temple of the Kshatriya Samiti in Suihari are just a few examples.
The pertinent question here remains as to what steps we are taking to preserve and protect the our history??
Source : Tweet Thread by @MadhubantiChat3