Telangana BJP MLA & Floor Leader in Assembly T. Raja Singh is doing his bit during this pandemic corona outbreak. last week PM Modi has announced 21day lockdown across the country to fight this pandemic Covid-19. There has been challenges for the poor and especially for migrants.
However Raja Singh is ensuring that none from his Goshamahal constituency faces an kind of challenges in terms of essentials like food, Shelter or medical needs. Raja singh was the first to donate his two months to Telangana CM relief funds, later other MLAs from TRS party followed the pursuit.
Team Telangana Mata spoke to MLA Raja Singh and team from ground zero and how he is helping out people to ensure that Lockdown regulations and social distancing is maintained, currently which is the only way to flatten the curve. Here are the major activities undertaken by Raja singh from ground zero
- facilitating Local poor people and Migrants about 1000 with lunch and dinner
- Arranged 3 vehicles for any kind of medical emergency.
- Over 50+ volunteers are working around the clock.
- He came onto streets to appeal to people not unnecessary travel amid the coronavirus outbreak
- Visiting localities and colonies, Sanitization work in all the Divisions in his Goshamahal Constituency
- Visited Koti Hospital & interacted with RMO and patients about the facilities available and preparedness in case of emergencies
- got Sanitization work started from Aakshpuri Hanuman Mandir to Puranapul gandhi statue in Goshamahal
Challenges being faced
- Currently ration shops are shut, so he requested KCR to open ration shops so that people don’t starve from food
- Police & authorities are going good job hats off to them , however when the karyakartas are going to distribute food they are been beaten
He also conveyed that no Migrants should leave the place and no migrants should be left hungry, any migrants or anyone in his constituency in any need can reach on his WhatsApp 9000214000. people from his constituency thanked in for his help during this health emergency